An import tool is available to facilitate the import of large amounts of data into the tables of a workspace. Only UTF-8 CSV files are accepted.
Import data from a csv file
1. Download the .csv file available in your tutorial.
2. From the Talents table open the import tool by clicking on Import from CSV.
3. A new window opens with the import tool. Select the CSV file downloaded in step one. Click on Read file.
4. Associate the fields in the CSV file with the fields in the table. Click on OK.
5. Click on Start Import. Wait for the import to be completed successfully.
The import tool allows you to update and import large amounts of data into a table.