It is possible to hide your columns.
Columns are hidden by view.
How to hide a column
In the settings of the active view, click on Hide fields. :
A window appears, displaying all the columns present in the table:
You have 3 choices :
- Read/write : you have access to the column and can modify it in the view
- Read only : you have access to the column but cannot modify it in the view
- Hidden : the column is not visible in the view
|You can change the visibility of your columns in bulk by checking the checkbox next to each of your columns and applying the desired visibility|
Option: Hide in Form Mode
By default, the option Hide also in form mode is checked :
This means that your columns are hidden in the active view, both :
If this box is unchecked :
- The columns will always be hidden in all view types.
- However, the columns will always be visible in the form mode
Note : If you hide your columns after creating several views, remember to check your other views.