To learn how to build a database by creating new fields and records.
Add new columns in the Establishments table
1. Insert a new column to the right of the # field.
Be sure to apply the column types as described in the following exercises.
2. Create a column "Establishment" of type Single line text.
3. Create a column "Address" of type Single line text.
4. Create a VAT column of type Number.
5. Create the column Phone number of type Phone number.
6. Create the Email column of type Email.
7. Create the Color column of type Color Selection.
8. Move the Establishment column to the first position by dragging its header to the very left of the table.
9. Delete the Description column by clicking on its options and delete.
Concatenate fields in the Talents table
1. Insert a new column called 'First name Last name' of Formula type and select the CONCAT() formula, then select the First name and Last name fields in the formula (the separator is a comma: ",")
To make a space between the two, enter " " between two commas.
2. Move the new field to the 1st column on the far left of the table.
Add a description (tooltip)
1. Edit the First Name Last Name column.
2. Add a description to the field in the Advanced tab. A tooltip appears on the header of the field.
Each column in the table is a field with a particular type. It is possible to change the title and the parameters of the fields.