To create a view to sort, filter data, and hide fields to limit interactions.
Create a new view of the Talents table
1. Create a new view on the Talents table by clicking the + in the view panel.
2. Filter the data to show only active Talents.
3. Click on Hide columns to make only certain fields available for editing.
1. Duplicate the Active Talents view.
2. Rename the view to Archived Talents.
3. Change the filter to Archived. Save with view.
The list of views is at the top of the screen. Views can be shared with users in another workspace, and the restrictions are retained.