TimeTonic allows you to create pivot tables to facilitate the management of your business.
Create a pivot table
1. Click on the table options
2. Then click on Create a Pivot table
3. Enter a title for your Pivot table and a description if necessary.
4. Configure your Pivot table by clicking on the following button.
A window will appear allowing you to configure your Pivot table
Select the TimeTonic field to be displayed in rows.
Select the TimeTonic field to be displayed in columns.
Select the TimeTonic field to be displayed as data.
Select the TimeTonic field to apply a color (must be of type Selection)
Select the calculation mode impacting your values.
Note that the available modes will vary depending on the type of column in value.
For all column types :
- Count : counts the number of records
- Count % : counts the number of records as a percentage
For all column types number :
- Sum : sum your values
- Sum % : sum your values in percentage
- Count : count the number of records
- Count % : count the number of records in percentage
- Average : average your values
For the editable column types (except for formulas)
- Editable : allows you to edit the value directly from your Pivot Table
You can select a link type field to display a filter tool allowing you to display only the data concerned by this link filter.
💡 You can make a Pivot table by table view and also modify your view according to the need of the Pivot table 💡
Please sign in to leave a comment.